Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ressourcement Resources

The other night I stumbled across the blog la nouvelle théologie. It is an incredible portal to all kinds of great material—from video lectures by luminaries such as Alasdair MacIntyre and Francis Cardinal George to links to the most intriguing new titles by Catholic thinkers. I don't know how these guys manage to dig up all this stuff but I really appreciate their efforts.

Maybe M. Denton or M. Danna could add a permanent link on the righthand sidebar?

3 comments:

Michael D. said...

Jason, all you had to say was when you open this blog up you see a picture of C.S. Lewis and the blog would go up lol. I see that Tobias has beaten me to the adding. Looks like a great find; good job.

Jason LaLonde said...

Well, then it's a good thing that post was at the top instead of the post about praying to Buddha or, I'm guessing, you & Toby would have been more hesitant.

Fr. D.L. Jones said...

Check out my classic posts. No worries... I'm 100% orthodox.

My interest in Buddhism (which is not much) is largley b/c of De Lubac and Balthasar who both seriously engaged it in a inter-religous dialog. I also have a martial arts background, but trust me I'm no liberal Catholic who wishes or thinks he is a Buddhist.