Friday, October 13, 2006

Announcement: Change in the Parousian Guard at LSU

From founding Parousian Tobias Danna:

I will return to work with FEMA this Monday, taking complaints from disabled applicants who feel they did not receive the help they needed, conducting interviews to determine the legitimacy of the claims, and routing requests to proper channels. The job is high stress, and the hours are long, but the work is noble, and the pay is good and will help us fund some of our bigger vision. Part of this bigger vision is helping start the Parousians of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, where initially Ryan Hallford and I will be playing an active role in the coming weeks. Philip de Mahy will be primarily coordinating the LSU meetings from here on, as well as doing much of the posting on the blog. Please give him your full support.

I will not be a complete stranger, but I know in many ways I will be a ghost. I trust this is as it should be, that God is working something out for all our good.

I need your friendship and your prayers, your occasional phone calls and e-mails. I have no reason to doubt you will come through for my sake. Never doubt my trust in you, that the Parousians of LSU will be faithful in doing the work of John Paul's New Evangelization by proclaiming the ever-relevant Truth and Love who is Christ Jesus in the academy.

There are four things I keep needing to say to all of you, and I will never have said them enough. I love you, but not nearly as well as you deserve. Forgive me for the times when I am a royal jerk. Thank you for walking this stretch with me. And may all your fears be cast down as you learn the perfect love of God in your days.

Be God's,
Toby Danna

No comments: